URL "binfile..." command seems to corrupt my mp3 files (re-creatable)

Jim Schaubeck jimschaubeck at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 10 01:33:06 EST 2009

Thanks for the reply Stephen.  Jan helped me get the URL command working but I did look into the revCopyFile command.  In the rev dictionary under revCopyFile and I saw this:   put URL "binfile:/Disk/myfile" into URL "binfile:/Disk/Folder/myfile".  Once I saw that, I fumbled with the URL command.  Thanks again !