help!

Bill Ziegler billziegler at mac.com
Fri Jan 9 21:50:01 EST 2009

Bill Ziegler wrote:
 > executing at 11:21:27 AM
 > Type    Object: property is not an integer
 > Object    Variables
 > Line    set the height of scrollbar "Scrollbar" of me to the height
of
 > me - 14
 > Hint    -8
 >

 > All of a sudden I've started getting this error and can't open any
 > scripts. It is from higher up on the food chain then my stack. I
get it
 > even when I develop new stacks. I tried dumping my whole Rev Media
 > folder and downloading a fresh version. I still get this error and
 > sometime a background error.

 >Hm. It's from a handler in the new script editor named "resize". Do
you
 >have any handlers in your own scripts called "resize"? If so, try
 >changing the handler name. It may be that you are inadvertently
 >triggering the script editor handler by mistake.

 >Jacqueline Landman Gay

 >>have any handlers in your own scripts called "resize"? >>
Nope, not even a variable named resize. Only a problem with resizing/
re-drawing the stack script window. Inorder to
view the scroll bars on the scripting window I had to move it and
select the green reset button on the titlebar.

I thought it might be a rev script on a higher level.
My question is why a new download after deleting the entire Rev Media
folder still gives me trouble. Are there any scripts stored in
libraries?

Bill