Corrupted Stack!

Tim Bleiler Bleiler at buffalo.edu
Thu Jan 8 18:00:54 EST 2009

Thanks Jacqueline,

I don't have any imported images in the stack. I do have some image
controls on a few cards but their file name is set at runtime and
never saved with the stack. All of the controls in the stack have
customProperties and I've started saving arrays into some of them.
Maybe a bug somewhere using this very new feature?

Tim Bleiler
University at Buffalo