Sliding Divider-Resizer Object

Gregory Lypny gregory.lypny at videotron.ca
Thu Jan 8 15:11:31 EST 2009

	Thank you, Eric and Craig, for your suggestions.  I'll try scripting
it right off the bat as per your suggestion, Craig, then I'll take
work through your tutorial, Eric, to see how I can improve it.  To
answer your question, Craig, the combined height and width of the two
fields is not constant, but that is not a problem because that sort of
resizing is handled by the geometry manager whenever the stack is
resized.

	Regards,

		Gregory