SQLite & repeated fields

Jim Ault JimAultWins at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 8 01:17:23 EST 2009

Google " database schema examples BOM" and you will find many hits that will
cover the topic

An example link is to SqlMag.com:
Recursive Relationships
A BOM is a hierarchical structure that describes relationships among
components. For example, a car is made up of components such as a steering
wheel
Caution: This topic is probably too deep for your program, Sarah, as it
tackles recursive many-to-many relationships.
http://www.sqlmag.com/Article/ArticleID/42520/sql_server_42520.html
( yipee >> DOWNLOAD THE CODE:  Download the Code 42520.zip)

A better source to start may be:
http://www.databaseanswers.org/data_models/

Hope this helps

Jim Ault