[ANN] libJson

Mark Smith lists at futilism.com
Wed Jan 7 13:44:05 EST 2009

Interesting - the thing that I'd like to achieve (apart from xml and
json) is a general purpose rev array serializer (both for storing to
files, and transmitting over the network), that can simply acommodate
anything that a rev array can, including binary data, but that
doesn't require any pre-processing of an array from the user. So it
would know when to base64encode or whatever, and would know how to
unserialize and so-on. Ideally, it would be somewhat human-readable,
too.

Best,

Mark