Mac-standaloning problem

Kresten Bjerg Kresten.Bjerg at psy.ku.dk
Tue Jan 6 21:03:38 EST 2009

________________________________

Fra: Kresten Bjerg
Sendt: 1. januar 2009 02:10
Til: 'use-revolution at lists.runrev.com'
Emne: Mac-standaloning problem

Hi

In my application for an electronic diary "Phenomenalog" (version
18.0.1) I am relating to 3

folders: One for Backups, One for Screenshots and one for Parsings,
placed a few levels above the standalone.

I have been dealing with them through relative addresses as custom
properties, which were OK

 in Windows-standalones, but not in Mac standalones.

I therefore shifted to another strategy, locating them in scripts ,
where they are identified relative to effective filename of stack.

Also this works smoothly in Windows standalones, but fails in
Mac-standalones.

I exemplify here with the simplest handler, assuming, that if that one
can be solved, the solution may be adapted to the more complex handlers
relating to especially the backupfolder.

on mouseUp

  global phenodate,navn,tidspunkt,screensnap

 put the effective filename of this stack into screensnap

   set the itemdelimiter to "/"

   delete last item of screensnap

   delete last item of screensnap

   delete last item of screensnap

   put "/Screenshots" after screensnap(identifying existing folder)

  put the time into tidspunkt

  put"_" into char 3 of tidspunkt

  put screensnap & "/" & phenodate & "_" & tidspunkt into navn

  export snapshot from rectangle "0,0,1030,768" to file navn & ".jpg" as
JPEG

  beep 4

end mouseUp

It works in windows standalones, but not in Mac standalones. Error
messages tell, that the target (on mac)  is assumed to be "after"/
"under" or "below" the stack or bundle filepath/effective filename, in
spite of the deleting of the last items of the filepath .

I am unsure, whether this description is  adequate, but ask, if it is
not.

In the hope of a general solution

Kresten Bjerg

kresten.bjerg at psy.ku.dk <mailto:kresten.bjerg at psy.ku.dk>