AW: Help! revZipOpenArchive fails on some PCs

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Tue Jan 6 13:19:04 EST 2009

Hi Bernard and Luis,
your idea brought me some hope for the solution, but sadly it wasn't the
reason.
First I deactivated the scanning of archives in my anti virus without
success and then I completely deinstalled the anti virus, also without
success. My prog keeps on hanging at the open of the zip file. Then I
deinstalled winzip and winrar, two zipping tools on that machine, so that
only the XP on board zip tool was left. But also everything without success.
And yes the zip file could be unzipped with winzip and XP zip without any
problems. Very mysterious.
Any other ideas very welcome!
Thanks
Tiemo