Help! revZipOpenArchive fails on some PCs

Bernard Devlin bdrunrev at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 08:25:43 EST 2009

Hi Tiemo,
I have never used revZip... stuff.  However, have you tried opening the zip
file natively on XP (i.e. just clicking on it and letting XP unzip it)?
 Clearly there is something different with the PC where it is failing, and
maybe it will fail using the XP unzip feature.  I know that when I first got
Vista it was taking an hour or so to unzip a file (and failing on some),
until I disabled anti-virus, then everything was fine.

Bernard