How to change the layer of the image in a group?

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 4 23:59:57 EST 2009

--- William de Smet <williamdesmet at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi there,
> I have serveral images in a group and I want on
> dragging to change its
> layer.
> When not grouped it works fine: set the layer of me
> to 100
> But when grouped I get an error: card not open or
> object in group.
>
> How do I change the layer of the image in a group?
>
> greetings,
>
> William

Hi William,

Check out the 'relayerGroupedControls' global property
in the docs - by default, it is set to false; set it
to true, and you can relayer controls that are in a
group.
Bear in mind, however, that it can get a little
'hairy' as it also means you can move items in and out
of groups, which may not always be what you want - so
you'll have to bear in mind the layer of the group and
the number of controls in the group.

HTH,

Jan Schenkel.

Quartam Reports & PDF Library for Revolution
<http://www.quartam.com>

=====