Losing data when quitting

Timothy Miller gandalf at doctortimothyMiller.com
Sat Jan 3 02:13:40 EST 2009

Hi Paul,

On Jan 2, 2009, at 1:51 PM, Paul Looney wrote:

> Tim,
> I doubt it is your imagination - and I thank you for raising this
> issue again.
> If you create a new stack and put two fields on it, you'll observe
> the following:
> When you open the stack the focus is on the first field you created.
> If you edit that field and quit Rev your changes will not be saved
> (there will be no Save dialog).

--snip--

> Is this what you are seeing?

Hmmm... I don't think so. But I'm not sure.

When you replicate a problem, then can't replicate it later, you lose
confidence in your memory. Now, I'm not even sure I remember my date
of birth correctly.

Tim