Clone image trouble?

William de Smet williamdesmet at gmail.com
Fri Jan 2 13:37:05 EST 2009

Hi Eric and Jim,
It is so obvious it has to do with the name and of course your suggestion
works.
After playing with it I got the idea of resizing the 'stamp'.
I got a scrollbar to do this but it only works if I limit it to just one
stamp.
So I grouped the whole thing (stamp and scrollbar) and cloned it.
The cloning works of course :-)  but now I am stuck with the name again.
The new grouped controlls get the same name and the resizing and dragging
doesn't work anymore.

How do I get a 'unique' name for the grouped controls while cloning the
templategroup?

Thanks!

Greetings,

William