Clone image trouble?

William de Smet williamdesmet at gmail.com
Fri Jan 2 10:43:49 EST 2009

Hi there all,
For my son I am starting to create an app in which he use 'stamps' to create
his own drawing.
So far I have some small icons (graphics) and a dummy graphic.
I started with the following code:

-----

on mouseup

  set text of img "dummy" to the text of the me

  clone img "dummy"

end mouseup

-----

The dummy graphic can be moved around with 'grab me'.

I am trying to delete the cloned image with:

---

delete image "dummy" (I put this in the dummy image as well)

---

but then the original dummy graphic is deleted and not the cloned one
probably because the cloned one is the active image?

What am I missing?

I want the dummy image to stay as dummy/template image.

Greetings,

William