Where to download beta versions?

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Fri Jan 2 08:15:30 EST 2009

Hi David,

You can download beta versions if you have an Enterprise license.
Perhaps you should ask on the other list, if you have access to it.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz
Dutch forum: http://runrev.info/rrforum

We are always looking for new projects! Feel free to contact us to
discuss your custom software project!