Crybaby Grows up

DunbarX at aol.com DunbarX at aol.com
Fri Feb 27 17:25:33 EST 2009

Hi.

Exactly. In my utility stack handlers (as in HC), I do not have to even
consider the test stack, so, if I say:

on opencard
   put the name of btn 1 into fld "utilityField" of stack "wizard"
end opencard

I get the name of the button in the test stack, as expected. I do have to
specify the stack in which to put the data, though. As expected.

I assumed "this stack" worked the same. Since my HC utility is a floating
palette, I had to deal with this sort of thing explicitly. in Rev, I can
understand that a suite of stacks may require more care.

I filtered the "rev" stacks out a while back. Smart to name them so. Thanks,
though.

This is what I meant by driving. Hands clutching the wheel still a bit too
tightly, but still.

Craig