Crybaby

DunbarX at aol.com DunbarX at aol.com
Thu Feb 26 18:25:16 EST 2009

Mark;

I was wrong, with msg open, explicit "opencard" messages can be sent from my
test stack down the message path. It is just that normal navigation, like go
next card, does not invoke it. This behavior is set somehow when msg opens, and
persists, since dismissing msg does not restore this ordinary functionality.
Still must relaunch to get back to normal.

Craig Newman