help

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Thu Feb 26 12:03:34 EST 2009

Heh heh. BTW I suppose this would be a good time to offer that it is
best when posting to a list to put something about the problem in the
subject line. I will typically delete posts with generic subjects,
along with the ones which I know I will not be able to offer anything
useful. That way I do not waste a lot of time reading posts only to
discover I have nothing to say.

Bob Sneidar
IT Manager
Logos Management