Linux volunteer

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Thu Feb 26 01:46:53 EST 2009

J. Landman Gay wrote:
> I need a volunteer on Linux who is willing to just open a stack and take
> a screen shot for me. Well, maybe two screen shots. I'm lazy enough, I
> don't want to download 600 megs and run it in emulation to do it. :)

You just start the download before you turn in for the night, and you
wake up to a whole new operating system.  Well worth it, IMO.  Not since
the early days of the Mac have I seen a community with such ferver, and
the OS itself has many good things going for it.

I'm no Linux evangelist, but really there are few things in life as
exciting as these early stages of what may well become the dominant OS
one day, and certainly not for that price. ;)

But if you need the screenshot now, send me the stack and I'll send you
the pic.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World