messages, messages

DunbarX at aol.com DunbarX at aol.com
Wed Feb 25 18:11:30 EST 2009

Mark;

I get what you are saying. I am not lkely to import many stacks. I certainly
cannot import my tools gadget, as it is filled with externals, and is itself
one (megaWindow).   I am rewriting it though, and the re-coding is
straightforward. It is the ingrained methodology in every aspect of HC that I (we?) must
surmount.