[ANN] ListMagic 1.1.2 Maintenance Release is now available

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Tue Feb 24 12:24:08 EST 2009

Hi Jim.

I am still throwing errors having to do with the locked stack.
Whenever I try to add a widget, I get the error. Once I do I cannot
close Listmagic or quit Revolution. I have to force quit the app.

This time with version 1.1.2, it asked me for the password to the
locked stack. I am thinking that the whole locked stack method that
Eric used is breaking with Rev 3.0.

Bob Sneidar
IT Manager
Logos Management