Embarrassed Newbie

SparkOut SparkOutYNY at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 07:17:57 EST 2009

I'm sure you've already noted ( and anyway this isn't meant to address the
question you mentioned in placing a bg group onto existing cards) but in the
Property Inspector you can highlight the "behave like a background" checkbox
(which is the same as scripting "set the backgroundBehaviour of...") and the
bg group in question will be automatically placed on newly created cards.
The scripted "place <bg group> onto card <card>" will be necessary for
pre-existing cards, of course, as already discussed.