Embarrassed Newbie

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Mon Feb 23 19:14:53 EST 2009

That is going to take a repeat loop I am sure. The command is:

PLACE <groupname> ONTO CARD <cardname>

You can use "this card" instead of card name if you go to each card in
the loop, or you can get the name of every card first and use it as an
index to your repeat loop.

Bob Sneidar
IT Manager
Logos Management