Changing the screenRect within a stack

Brian Yennie briany at qldlearning.com
Mon Feb 23 17:02:54 EST 2009

Francis,

Philosophical screen wars aside, here is a link that might get you
started on MacOS. I think the short answer is that there is no easy
way to do this in Rev or AppleScript, so you need to resort to a
command-line utility. You can of course call it directly from Rev
using shell() -- no need to get AppleScript involved.

http://www.barbariangroup.com/posts/619-changing_screen_resolution_from_the_command_line_on_a_mac