strange error in a repeat loop

Robert Brenstein rjb at robelko.com
Mon Feb 23 09:51:50 EST 2009

Is it possible that item 9 in one of the lines of
fld "chRécapDuMois" is not a valid number? An
invisible char sneaked in?

This loop seems curious

     REPEAT FOR each item meti in tLesVars
         put empty into meti
     END repeat

I think you mean

     REPEAT FOR each item meti in tLesVars
         do "put empty into" && meti
     END repeat

You might want to rewrite this keeping your
subtotals as elements of an array. This will make
your code simpler. For example, the above repeat
will be replace with

     put empty into tLesVars

and the summation can be replaced with a repeat

    repeat with i=5 to 12
       add item i of enil to tLesVars["total"&i]
    end repeat

Robert