How to parse one variable to Microsoft Word

Nhan, Tran Thi Thanh nhan.tran at rmit.edu.vn
Sat Feb 21 01:21:47 EST 2009

Thanks, but the problem is : the template file has a lot of information (It's already existed in some place in hard drive) and I just want to put the variable at the positive position. May be, it's like "Mail Merge" but instead of using source from file, this template use source from variable.

Regards