List Magic Errors

Jim Bufalini jim at visitrieve.com
Fri Feb 20 05:31:47 EST 2009

Hi Bob,

To remove a ListMagic widget, you simply select either the header group or
list field with the pointer tool and then hit the delete key. Once the last
LM list is removed, the only things that may be left over is any custom code
you manually added (Handler and message names all start with LM) and the
SSSLMLib#XXX... substack, which can then be deleted.

However, the only errors I am aware of and that have been reported at this
point have to do with printing. If you are experiencing other errors, would
you be so kind as to send them off list to support at sosmartsoftware.com so
that they can be corrected.

Thanks!

Jim Bufalini