[ANN]: "Word Match" (language tool + dynamic labels on icon images)

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Wed Feb 18 18:10:27 EST 2009

Hi Guys,

It would have helped if I'd taken the time to read the help. Works
great once you understand what it is supposed to do.

I just thought it provided automatic translations; instead of really
being more like a game.

Whilhelm, you did a great job. Sorry I raised such a fuss. Estupido mio!

Now, maybe I can bush up on the German I don't speak. (smile)

Joe Wilkins