AW: Any chance to identify if the title of a stack is corrupted byQT?

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Wed Feb 18 12:50:10 EST 2009

Hi Joe,
hmmm, I've thought about that, but I still think it is a known bug in the
QCC and there are many others encountering the same phenomenon.
I tried a little test, created a test button with just one line "set the
title of this stack to "foo". Once the title is corrupted I even can't
regenerate it with this one-liner. The only thing what happens, is that the
hieroglyphs disappear and there is only the first char (f) of "foo" in the
title. So I think, even if I would mess up the memory of the title, I should
be able to regenerate it with this statement, but it doesn't works. Or don't
you think so?
Thanks for your two cents
Tiemo