Good looking examples of applications built with Revolution

Ryno Swart swartart at iafrica.com
Wed Feb 18 06:13:55 EST 2009

Oh man, I am so proud of Klaus and my Croptool Application. My
background is in art and design, and Klaus you all know as one of the
most elegant scripters around. Elegance is what we aimed for, in
fact. Check it out:

http://croptoolapplication.com/

If any of you like the look and feel, and would like some help in the
design aspects of your own projects, please contact me (or Klaus,
who, I am sure, is always willing to help). Where we could be helped,
is in the marketing side under the heading of: "How to market with a
budget of zero".

Ryno.
http://artistvision.org/