Music duration

Kurt Kaufman kkaufman at snet.net
Tue Feb 17 20:03:57 EST 2009

René,
You need first of all to understand what you are seeing in the Hex
Editor.  All of the MIDI data (including the data that is not
printable in ascii text) is represented in Hexadecimal notation.  It
would be a good idea to practice a some conversions from Decimal to
Hexadecimal (and the reverse); you'll get used to reading base-16.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hexadecimal

-Kurt