AW: Can a modal stack has a close box?

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Tue Feb 17 06:23:41 EST 2009

Hi Jan,
hmmm, perhaps I took the wrong approach. What I wanted to do is a welcome
screen with some basic infos on first start. The User should read the infos
first, before going on, that’s why I wanted modal. And this welcome window
just has 1 only button "close". The close box in the title bar actually
would be a duplicate, but an offer to the users, who are used to close
windows with the close box...
Thanks
Tiemo