ListMagic Printing

Jim Bufalini jim at visitrieve.com
Sun Feb 15 16:10:36 EST 2009

Hi Bob,

Thank you for taking the time be more explanative. As a result, I was able
to duplicate the problem. It is due to a combination of factors:

1. Running LMPrint from the message box.
2. Running GLX2.
3. A bug in one ListMagic's print formatting handlers.

The spinning beach ball is coming from GLX2 trying to report an error coming
from a locked stack (I'll let Jerry know). Disabling the revGLX2 Code plugin
results in a Rev error that says it can't tell you exactly what it is
because the stack is locked. But there is no hang. Lastly, the cause of the
error in the first place being the bug in one of ListMagic's print
formatting handlers.

I'll release a update within the next couple of days that will correct this
as well as some other minor issues reported.

Once again, thanks for taking the time to report the problem. We'll get
corrected in short order.

Jim Bufalini