[HELP] how to trigger a callback from an external...

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Fri Feb 13 17:56:15 EST 2009

Mark,

thanks for the quick reply. I'll post my votes there for the sake of
hope and consistency. Right now, I can emulate the feature we want
using a couple ExprEval() calls. In the register callback, I use an
ExprEval("the long id of me") to capture the target for the callback,
this way, later, I can assemble a send call to the correct target and
use that! :D

right now, I am playing with pointers, I can never get them across
functions the way I want. I am ok with simple pointers but when I
start having pointers to pointers, things simply get ugly. It's like
me querying a guy: "Hey you're john?" and he pointing his finger
elsewhere saying: "thats me over there" and the guy he's pointing to
shounting: "I am not here, move along!" pointing somewhere else....

hate pointers...

andre