uploading to RevOnline

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Wed Feb 11 16:43:00 EST 2009

Peter Brigham MD wrote:

> So who would we contact at Rev to flag this as a problem? Is everyone
> having the same difficulty?

I don't think it's everyone. I recently asked Heather about it and found
out there was a database migration a while back where some of the
records didn't cross over successfully. She didn't have direct access to
the database to fix it for me (my record's password got wiped,) and I
didn't ask her to pursue it since it wasn't a big deal for me. She'd be
the one to contact though if you want someone to look into it.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com