recording events in time

DunbarX at aol.com DunbarX at aol.com
Wed Feb 11 11:10:20 EST 2009

In a message dated 2/11/09 10:59:02 AM, kkaufman at snet.net writes:

> Thanks for your quick reply. It is the time/event aware aspects of the
> programming that concerns me most here, together with the averaging
> and/or statistical functions I would need to enable the application to
> "learn" based on past experience.  My current plans don't involve
> connecting to any external electronics.

Logging events and calculating frequency, time of day they happen, what
happens next usually, whatever, I bet is not so difficult. Though I guess it
depends on what you are looking for. But your post seemed to indicate external
events, like a person speaking. This requires a microphone...

Craig Newman