Deleting a column ...

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Mon Feb 9 19:21:45 EST 2009

Well I figured out what the problem is. I assumed that since the
default delimiter was comma, that slpitting by column took that into
account. It does not. It expects to see a TAB delimited list, NOT a
comma delimited list.

ON testFunction
     breakpoint
     put "1,2,3" & return & "4,5,6" into myVar
     replace comma WITH tab in myVar
     split myVar by column
     delete variable myVar[2]
     combine myvar by column