newbie

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Mon Feb 9 19:18:19 EST 2009

Bob Sneidar wrote:
> Careful there. The message box is itself a stack. When you use "this
> stack" in the message box I believe it may refer to itself. I haven't
> tested this, but try using the actual name of the stack in the message
> box instead.

It works here in the message box. But I see that Craig isn't getting the
response in the message box, he's using "answer".

I just tried it with both "answer" and "put" and it works okay either
way for me. I did have a group set up to test with though. Craig, do you
have at least one group as Mark suggested?

Also, "start editing grp x" does more than editBg, you might try that.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com