Why doesn't this work now? (Copy & paste of a card with a background)

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Sun Feb 8 23:13:34 EST 2009

On Sun, Feb 8, 2009 at 3:57 PM, Arthur Rann <arthur.rann at gmail.com> wrote:

> I have two stacks that are represent the start and end of about 6 months of
> development time. If I execute this script in the original stack (in RR
> 3.0,
> it works correctly. If I do this in the more recently altered stack (also
> in
> RR 3.0), it fails.
>
> Do you have stacks at 3 month, 1 month, 1 week? (TimeMachine, you gotta
love it!)

This defintely sounds like a problem in your stack, not with Rev. I get the
impression you are on OSX, if you have BBEdit, use the 'Find Differences..."
from the Search Menu. If you don't have BBEdit, get the FREE TextWrangler:

http://www.barebones.com/products/textwrangler/

It also has the Find Differences feature. Assuming you haven't password
protected your stack you can open them up as text files - to be on the safe
side though you may wish to Duplicate your stacks so that you are working
with '6 month copy' and 'Now copy', rather than the original files. BBEdit
will quickly highlight were there are differences, within scripts it's all
to easy to see the additions, anywhere there's goblydygook it's likely to be
properties/custom properties; unfortunately much much harder to deal with.

HTH