Why doesn't this work now? (Copy & paste of a card with a background)

Bernard Devlin bdrunrev at gmail.com
Sun Feb 8 09:58:51 EST 2009

Just to say it doesn't crash Rev for me.  However it doesn't paste the card
either.  Looking at the dictionary I'm not sure if one should be able to
'paste' a card:

"Pastes the contents of the clipboard into the selection or insertion point.

[...]

Use the *paste* command to place objects, an image, or text on the current
card."

I'm on OS X 10.4.11 PPC.

Bernard