ListMagic column width

Jim Bufalini jim at visitrieve.com
Sat Feb 7 10:05:26 EST 2009

Josep,

Turn off automatic resizing of column width.

Allow me to explain:

Automatic resizing of column width is not based on the header, but the
widest element of data in a column.

Hence, when you make a change, such as an edit of data in a column or a
delete or an addition of a row (line), this handler is triggered. For
example, did you just delete the line with the widest element of data in a
column? Did you just add a row or edit an item with a wider than the column
width element?

If you don't want columns to automatically resize, turn off this *feature*.
:-)

This applies to your scroll bar question.

Jim