chasing the thumb in a scrollbar

dunbarx dunbarx at aol.com
Fri Feb 6 01:16:17 EST 2009

Mark.

OK. But if you know all that, and you know the the loc of the scrollbar, why can't you then get the loc of the thumb?

Craig

From:   "Mark Swindell" <mdswindell at cruzio.com>
Subject:    Re: chasing the thumb in a scrollbar
Date:   February 6, 2009 12:51:49 AM EST
To: "How to use Revolution" <use-revolution at lists.runrev.com>
The thumbPosition will give you the position of the thumb relative to
the endvalue of the scrollbar itself. So that if the scrollbar's
endvalue is set to 100 (default) and it's halfway along, the thumbpos
will be 50. If the endvalue is set to 200, it will show 100. But I'm
trying to place a graphic based on the actual thumb position relative
to the screen, not the scrollbar.

Mark