Using SHELL to get a list of processes

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Thu Feb 5 14:25:25 EST 2009

Hi Hugh,

If you want to run only one instance of your standalone at a time, you
need to include a relaunch handler in your stack script. Assuming that
you want the existing instance to come to the foreground when the
second instance is launched and that you want the second instance to
quit immediately, all you need is to catch the message and not pass it:

on relaunch
   return empty -- just for clarity, if you like
end relaunch

If you return "background", the second instance is terminated, but the
first instance won't be activated. If you pass the message, the second
instance will run.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz
Dutch forum: http://runrev.info/rrforum

We are always looking for new projects! Feel free to contact us to
discuss your custom software project!