Printer driver crash on Win

Scott Morrow scott at elementarysoftware.com
Thu Feb 5 14:02:43 EST 2009

I have a client experiencing this problem (application quits) on one
machine under Windows XP.  All the rest of the machines at his site
print correctly with this application. We have tried several times to
solve this but for now he is just not using that particular computer
to print with this application.  The print routine uses open printing
and close printing.  I haven't been able to duplicate this on any of
my machines.

Scott Morrow
Elementary Software