Mask

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu Feb 5 13:02:54 EST 2009

Richmond Mathewson wrote:
> Hey, Look, Richmond is reinventing the wheel :)
>
> would be grateful if anybody can tell me why:
>
> put the charToNum(char 10 of the mask of img"GOTTIT") into fld "fNEW"
>
> throws a
>
>      	compiling at 7:39:53 PM
> Type	Function: missing 'of'
> Object	Mask
> Line	put the charToNum(char 10 of the mask of img"GOTTIT") into fld "fNEW"
> Hint
>
> the thing that I like the most is the 'Hint' :)

There are two ways to write built-in functions:

  function()

or:

  the function of

You are combining the two, and like it says, you are missing "of". You
can fix it either of these ways:

  put the charToNum of char 10 of the mask of img"GOTTIT" into fld "fNEW"
  put charToNum(char 10 of the mask of img"GOTTIT") into fld "fNEW"

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com