Printer driver crash on Win

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Thu Feb 5 05:26:21 EST 2009

Hello,

I've posted this already a couple of month ago, but wanted to ask, if
anybody else has experienced same problems with Rev 3.0 on Win XP.

Some (rare) customers of mine complain that my prog crashes, when they call
the print dialog. I am just using:

Answer printer

Print card

There is a crash report in the QCC, concerning a not existing default
printer, but I couldn't verify, if that's the same situation at my
customers.

I tell my customers, they should look for an update of their printer driver,
but they tell me, their other progs can print without crash.

Has anybody experienced this behaviour and knows of any workaround?

Thanks

Tiemo