[ANN] RevDoc home page launched

Sarah Reichelt sarah.reichelt at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 18:07:41 EST 2009

On Thu, Feb 5, 2009 at 4:07 AM, Andre Garzia <andre at andregarzia.com> wrote:
> does anyone here knows what corrupts a stack? I tried opening from
> disk here using all versions of Rev, it always open, as soon as I
> transfer it to the server it breaks!!! ARRRGGHHHHH

Are you sure you are not using text file transfers in your FTP - it
would need to be binary.

BTW, I had a quick look at the earlier version from the link on the
newsletter. I was very impressed and I can really see the use for
documenting my stacks. One minor quibble: the files it created wanted
to open in TextEdit rather than in my browser. If you set the filetype
to empty before saving the fails, OS X will open it in the app
dictated by the file extension.

And I got the auto-opening of the completed docs html file to work
using the now preferred "launch url" command instead of revGoURL.

Cheers,
Sarah