workaround for corrupt stack was (Re: [ANN] RevDoc home page launched)

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Wed Feb 4 13:29:16 EST 2009

Hi Andre,

Got the stack this time. Obviously your server isn't making the TEXT/binary
switch.

should the aag in front of the name be there?
Also I started to use, but it apparently looks at the TITLE of the topstack,
not it's NAME. I don't think one can address a stack by its title.

Can't get it to work yet.

sqb

Stephen Barncard