Import temperature and switch on/off the heater with Rev

DunbarX at aol.com DunbarX at aol.com
Wed Feb 4 10:10:06 EST 2009

In a message dated 2/4/09 8:36:07 AM, katheryn.swynford at gmail.com writes:

> I'm not certain but I don't think it was a compliment!

Of course it was a compliment. We have to stick together, you know.

It is always possible to connect wires to a computer.The trick is to have fun
doing so. The older gadgets had Applescript, Director, 4th Dimension and C
support. But it was the HC XCMD's that everyone used. A Rev interface would be
like old times.

Judy, you aren't really upset? :-(

Craig Newman