selectedObject()

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Tue Feb 3 18:45:26 EST 2009

Thomas McGrath III wrote:
> Jac, but once you get to the second stack with the pointer tool the
> selection is lost? No? I have to play some more. I was just hoping for
> experience.

I tried a quick experiment before I answered and the selection stays
until you select something else or click in a neutral area like the
card. But I had to use a "mouseEnter" to trigger a report to the message
box because button clicks aren't possible with the selection tool in the
IDE (in a standalone I belive they are, it's the IDE that traps the
click.) It worked fine across stacks.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com