Re-4: List Magic testimony

Jim Bufalini jim at visitrieve.com
Tue Feb 3 15:22:12 EST 2009

Hi Bob,

ListMagic will not remain in demo mode indefinitely. We are working out
details for the sales, maintenance and growth of ListMagic and all those who
purchased already will probably receive unlock codes within the week, for
the latest 1.1 version. Apologies to you and any who have purchased already
for any inconvenience.

Jim Bufalini